Calcium carbonate is limestone and calcite's main ingredient. Calcium carbonate divided into calcium carbonate and PCC. Calcium carbonate is a kind of powder, heavy calcium carbonate powder according to the average particle diameter (d) size can be divided into calcium carbonate particles (d> 5μm), calcium carbonate powder (1μm)
Calcium carbonate crushing & processing
Heavy calcium carbonate dry production process: calcium carbonate materials, such as, calcite, limestone, chalk, shells, etc, first, using stone crusher (jaw crusher) for coarse crushing, and then using grinding mill machine (MTW European trapezium mill, vertical mill, Raymond mill, etc.) to get calcium carbonate fine powder, the final process using classify classification to meet the require powder sizes and as the product packaging and storage, otherwise the materials return calcium carbonate grinding mill machine again.
Calcium carbonate crushing & processing APPLICATIONS
Calcium carbonate through grinding mill machine deep processing can be widely used in the following industries:
1. Within 200 mesh: used in a variety of feed additives calcium content more than 55.6 without harmful ingredients.
2. 250 mesh to 300 mesh: plastic factory, rubber factory, paint factory, waterproof material plant highland interior and exterior materials and paint. Whiteness is above 85 degrees.
3. 350 mesh to 400 mesh: used in the manufacture pinch, the water pipes, chemical. Whiteness is above 93 degrees.
4. 400 mesh to 600 mesh: used in toothpaste paste, soap. Whiteness is above 94 degrees.
5. 800 mesh: used in rubber, plastics, cables, pvc, whiteness is above 94 degrees.
6. 1250 mesh: pvc, PE, paint, paint grade products, paper primer, paper coating, whiteness of 95 degrees or more. With high purity, high whiteness, non-toxic, odorless, fine oil low, low hardness.
7. Calcium carbonate can be used as agents: absorption rate of up to 39%.
8. Calcium carbonate alkaline, commonly used in acidic soil improvement
9. Calcium carbonate can also be used in the laboratory preparation of carbon dioxid.